Friday, January 16, 2015

Paleo day 7 and the last

Well, i weighed myself again this morning and in 6 days i have lost over 2Kg
That might sound great to some but the last thing I want is to loose weight.
That combined with how much this has cost me in organic fresh vegetables and meat it unfortunayely unsustainable for me.

Do i feel healthier, a bit.
More or less energy? About the same but more hungry on average.
Any odd sympthoms. Nothing out the ordinary.
I feel slightly less bloated and my skin does look good.

What have I learned.
It is much better to eat less pre-packed food and more fresh.
I will be eating more protein and less wheat.
I have found quite a few nice recipes whilst researching paleo and will keep making these.
So a waste of time? No.
I have learned there is life after boring sandwiches in the office and with planning & prep you can make exciting lunches.
So i will be taking that info with me and adjusting my current lifestyle with different choices.



No comments:

Post a Comment